POLITICAL POT POURRI without PERIODICITY or PRIORITY
Albert Soued et www.nuitdorient.com – No. 205 – December 12, 2017
– with important links at the end –
Happy Hanukkah, Feast of the Inauguration of Lights
Palestinian Authority (PA)
Pallywood continues to grow. In Bethlehem, the scene is prepared perfectly before calling the journalists. A mock riot. Once the banners and tires are on fire, once the crowd has been excited by the instigators and vociferating hateful slogans, the media are called. Called, the journalists rush to be the first to film the well-arranged “spontaneous” scenes. Do not tell me that these fabricated reports – and journalists are not fooled, but their task is made easier – do not amplify the hatred of Jews in the West. The Palestinian propaganda continues with renewed vigor, but as at the end of any lie, the truth comes out one day.
Palestinian journalist Bassam Tawil, on the other hand, details the reasons why Western reporters and journalists flock to Pallywood, simulating violence and anarchy: the need for drama to offer their editors and readers, and the "Palestinian victim", with a negative image of Israel, are excellent subjects which will allow them to be on the "good side of public opinion" and to distinguish themselves with a Western intelligentsia which forges the dominant thought.
An agreement on a proposed text has been reached with Russia with a view to allowing the air and space forces of the two countries to use the aerodromes and facilities of each country for their missions, for 2 years.
Saudi Arabia has launched a counter-terrorism coalition of 40 Sunni-dominated Muslim countries, promising a relentless fight against extremist groups until their "disappearance of the earth».
Saudi Arabia's strongman, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said MBS chaired a meeting of defense ministers from Asian and African countries, including Pakistan, Turkey and Nigeria, in Riyadh, marking the launch of this coalition, announced in December 2015.
He wished for strong, excellent and special coordination among its members against extremist groups.
Iran, Saudi Arabia's great Shiite rival, Syria and Iraq, whose leaders have strong ties with Tehran, are not part of this coalition.
– According to journalist Sami el Soudi of Metula News Agency, King Salman and Crown Prince MBS presented Mahmoud Abbas, who was summoned to Riyadh, with a plan to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian dispute: the abandonment of al-Quds (Jerusalem), the non-return of the 1948 refugees, the administration of a discontinuous territory, the maintenance of most of the settlements, and the creation of a sort of Autonomy in terms of sovereignty.
– During a meeting in Rome under the aegis of Sergei Lavrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia, called “ Beyond the Turmoil ex-Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir lambasted his Iranian counterpart, Mohammad Javad Zarif:
“They (the Iranians) brought murder to our region and to the world and their influence is negative everywhere. Since coming to power in 1979, they have been the sponsors of terrorism around the world. … They harbor and facilitate the movement of terrorists, install Hezbollah in Lebanon, using drug trafficking and money laundering… »
He was told that Arabia had long financed al Qaeda and Isis.
Former President Ali Abdullah Saleh was assassinated by the Houthis, after switching sides in the ongoing conflict between Shiite Houthi dissidents, aided by former Sunni President Saleh, removed from office in a a coup and a Sunni Saudi-led coalition.
Ali Abdallah Saleh was seeking to take control of the capital Sanaa by aligning himself with the Saudi-led coalition which has already won 85% of the country. Arabia intervened in Yemen, with mixed success, in order to disperse the pro-Iranian Houthi sedition on its borders, and at the gates of the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea, to take control of the maritime oil routes . Saleh's son has sworn to avenge him...
(Learn more about http://www.jforum.fr/le-fils-saleh-jure-de-chasser-le-dernier-houti-du-yemen.html#WKv51TpQipgUgKW1.99 )
Despite the hysterical atmosphere following Donald Trump's speech on Jewish Jerusalem, a delegation of 24 religious leaders from the "This is Bahrain" organization came to Israel to bring " a message of peace and tolerance - The majority of the kingdom's citizens are Shia, although King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa is Sunni. A Shia member of the delegation explained: “ The King gave us a message of peace for the people of Israel and the whole world ... The Shiites of Bahrain have no hatred for any faith or any religious current ". According to rumors, Bahrain would be the 3nd Arab country that would consider establishing diplomatic relations with Israel, after Egypt and Jordan
Commander Qais al-Khazali of an Iraqi Shiite militia, Asaib Ahl al-Haq (League of the Righteous) showed up in uniform at the Lebanese-Israeli border, with members of the terrorist group Hezbollah. 1er Minister Saad Hariri ordered his expulsion from the country.
– For the Minister of Defense Avigdor Liberman (Yisrael Beytenou party), the United States does not need to build peace plans and give illusions to each other. In the current situation, for him, there can only be a long-term interim agreement, in which the Palestinian leaders would cease all incitement to violence, all relations with Iran and accept reciprocity on the ethnic level (of Jews in Judea and Samaria, like Arabs in Israel), as well as the exchange of territories; the Israeli leaders would contribute to the improvement of the standard of living of the Palestinians to bring the GDP to $20/capita.
– Israel, Cyprus, Greece and Italy have signed a historic agreement on future Israeli gas exports to Europe. This agreement concerns the construction of a gas pipeline, called "Med East", which will leave from Israel to Italy, to supply natural gas to Europe, crossing Cypriot and Greek territorial waters. Minister of National Infrastructure, Energy and Water, Youval Steinitz explains: “ This pipeline will make Israel an important player in the energy market in Europe. This is an infrastructure project of major strategic importance, for the benefit of the 4 countries concerned, but also of the European Union, in the field of energy supply. ". The pipeline will be 2.100 km long, at a depth of 3 km. Its construction will cost 25 billion shekels and the date of completion is scheduled for 2025.
- France voted in favor of 3 anti-Israeli resolutions during a plenary session at the UN devoted exclusively to the Palestinian question. In total, 6 anti-Israeli resolutions have been passed by the UN General Assembly. French diplomacy rallied to the bloc of Arab countries on 3 texts: Special information program on the question of Palestine of the Department of Public Information of the Secretariat (A / 72 / L.14); Peaceful settlement of the question of Palestine (A / 72 / L.16); Jerusalem (A / 72 / L.11). The text adopted on the question of Jerusalem uses onlynt an Islamic name, "the esplanade of the Mosques", to designate the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism.
– Michel Gurfinkiel, journalist: “ On Jerusalem, Donald Trump is ending decades of diplomatic denial, newspeak, implicit and explicit anti-Semitism – or outright schizophrenia. A "Copernican revolution" in which part of the Arab world, and not the least, is ready to engage too ».
– Nikki Haley, ambassador to the UN, from the rostrum of this organization: “Jerusalem is not only at the heart of 3 great monotheistic religions, it is also today at the heart of one of the most accomplished democracies in the world . In 7 decades, the Israeli people have built a country where Jews, Muslims and Christians and others are free to exercise their faith, according to their conscience and their beliefs. I repeat the message given at a summit in Arabia: The Middle East is a region rich in culture, spirit and history. Its peoples are bright, proud and diverse, vibrant and strong. An incredible future awaits them provided they stop shedding blood and eliminate terror and ignorance…””.
« Israel will never again be bullied into any deal »
– Mélanie Philips, journalist: The cause of Arab or Islamic terror is not a reaction to the actions of the victim, but simply fanaticism and religious incitement. The goal pursued by political violence is to enslave the other through fear. The reason the violence against Israel has been going on for decades is that the Islamists know that the West, out of fear of consequences and a spirit of appeasement, will respond by asking Israel to submit, by making concessions, otherwise he is punished...
– Daniel Pipes explains why Palestinian Arabs live in the illusion of a 23nd Arab state that will replace Israel. One of the reasons is that the Holy Land was occupied for a long time by Muslims and, according to Islam, any occupation of a territory entails its Islamicity for eternity. Then, the policy of the Western left and that of international organizations subservient to the powerful Arab-Muslim group being frankly anti-Zionist, it reinforces them in their illusions. Finally, the Israeli intelligence services dissuade their government from declaring victory in this conflict and showing that the cause defended by the Palestinians leads nowhere, for fear of the consequences in the streets. But the event Jerusalem, Jewish capital showed that street reactions are a flop…
It is clear that the Internet has become the privileged space for the propagation of completely uninhibited anti-Semitic and anti-Zionist discourse. To muzzle it, Israel is adapting its powerful technology to the virtual world. Many corporations, usually run by former military intelligence officers, have developed very powerful algorithms capable of detecting and locating incriminable publications of anti-Semitism and its modern mutant form, anti-Zionism, of delegitimizing the state of 'Israel or Holocaust denial.
Another company has designed an interactive world map on which are located, in real time, anti-Semitic dialogues on social networks, thus making it possible to intervene with the countries concerned. Israel estimates that there are permanently half a million anti-Semitic "posts", seen by 40 million Internet users worldwide.
The police are not left out. For 4 years, its own cybercrime unit has been countering hacking attempts by Israeli government, security or civilian institutes in real time. It also obtained more authority to shut down, by order of the courts, Internet sites inciting anti-Semitism or terrorism.
Recent links to www.nuitdorient.com to 12 / 12 / 17
Tsedek Info from Israel N° 127 PPPPP No. 205 Latest Published Articles
The 7 Consequences of the Recognition of Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel - Donald Trump just recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The Cassandres of all persuasions predict, among other things, a catastrophe, a conflagration of the Middle East, a wave of unprecedented attacks against the Jewish State and the USA, a new intifada and the end of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. What is it really?
The King is Naked – Trump Unmasks the Tartuffes - What is more serious in the life of Nations than the call of one of them to destroy another? Yesterday Germany, today Iran. What is more serious in the life of nations than their general indifference to such a call? – www.nuitdorient.com/n1623.htm
In the East, the night is not over yet - Massacres of Yazidis in Iraq, Sufis and Christians in Sinai, slavery in Libya, ethnic cleansing in Syria, honor killings under the Palestinian Authority, mass hangings in Iran, mass roundups in Turkey and purges in Arabia, famine and epidemics in Yemen … and we can go on like this indefinitely, while hoping that one day perhaps a glimmer will appear on the horizon – www.nuitdorient.com/n28165.htm
Global Wave of Antisemitism Anti-Semitism is endemic from Abraham and the Birth of monotheism. He does which change forms, motivation and of magnitude au course time. the rejection ou la clothes de the other does game of nature human, but ce is not for much that we peut excuse him.
The Jews are a Special People - « The Jews are a special people: what is permitted to other nations is forbidden to the Jews. Other nations deport thousands, even millions of people, and there is no refugee problem.
Unwra incites Jihadist Terrorism, Anti-Semitism and Hitler Worship - The director of the independent watchdog organization UN Watch gave testimony about the UN, Israel, and the Palestinians at a joint US congressional subcommittee hearing, presenting a new report exposing 40 new alarming cases of teachers from UNRWA schools in Gaza,
Saudi-style purge, is this the end of Wahabism? The history of the Arab world is written before our eyes, from time to time in slow motion, sometimes at a standstill and more often backwards. But now it has just experienced a dazzling acceleration in Saudi Arabia, the young Crown Prince Mohamed Ibn Salman has taken matters into his own hands. www.nuitdorient.com/n22a124.htm
When Palestinian Historian Abdel-Ghani Admits There is No Palestinian People, the West Turns a Blind Eye- When Ottoman rule ended in the region, there was no Palestinian national identity or political borders. They came much later, the Arabs say so, but the West is not listening. www.nuitdorient.com/n21159.htm
Why is the West Funding Palestinian Terrorism? - Imagine terrorists who killed hundreds of people in Europe and the United States, receiving generous rewards for their crimes.
Donald Trump, (well) seen by Israel - The French, overwhelmingly, do not like Donald Trump. But the Israelis, in any case, do not share this unanimity.
Other Video Links
Middle East policy
Jewish refugees from Arab countries
Julio Iglesias & Johnny Hallyday – Me olvide de vivir
China is spreading
Corsica overflown by drone
Israel Museums National Portal
Boëldieu harp concert
Drucker in tears